Talent Relations Associate
BMF MediaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Talent Relations Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Relations Associate postings
Full Time Job
Talent Relations Associate
ABOUT BMF MEDIA GROUP:
BMF Media Group is an agency collective of cultural engineers specializing in production, brand marketing, event design, digital campaigns, music supervision, sponsorships, promotions, talent management and booking, and content creation. Through creative strategies and innovative design, BMF helps clients align their products with influential tastemakers and consumers in the worlds of music, art, fashion, and new technologies.
Since its inception in 2003, BMF has paired well-known corporate brands and products with cutting-edge, established and emerging, artists and lifestyle trends. BMF offers strong competitive benefits including healthcare, flex spending 401K, transit checks, sick time, as well as vacation benefits.
The BMF talent team works closely together to create and enhance events through artists and entertainment that will grow consumer awareness of and loyalty to brands.
We are looking for a Talent Relations Associate with three+ years of experience to be based out of our New York City office. Reporting to the head of the Talent Department, this person will act as a relationship, booking, and campaign manager for all BMF projects, connecting brands with artists and celebrities across all genres, budgets, and platforms.
The ideal candidate has experience working with high profile, talent and brands. Must be extremely passionate about the entertainment industry, with a willingness to network within all facets of the entertainment and events communities.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Three plus years of experience in artist relations or talent booking at an agency, music label or indie.
• Strong knowledge of entertainment industry, including independent and major label artists, agencies, managers, publicists, etc.
• Comfort and confidence in a live event environment, managing multiple talent schedules and other programming in a seamless and professional manner.
• Highly advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines, with ability to stay cool under pressure, dealing with challenging personalities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
• Adept at working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working directly with clients.
• Comfortable working in fluid environments.
• Manage high profile relationships with record labels, publicists, agents and management companies.
• Help develop entertainment marketing strategies for BMF clients, based on extensive knowledge of brand needs and competitive landscape.
• Oversee project logistics, liaising with artist representation to ensure contracts are executed and all deliverables are met in a timely and exemplary fashion.
• Work with various internal departments, from finance to marketing and event production, to ensure all clients' business needs are met.
• Attend various networking events, concerts, showcases, etc. to find new artists and clients.
• Work with the Talent team to set targets and deliverables for department growth and expansion.
• Assist in facilitating the strategic growth and development of Talent Department by identifying and building relationships with key influencers, performers, and brands.