BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a strong understanding of the social landscape and the elements of a successful 360 campaign. They have experience and interest in the creative ideation process, as well as an understanding of the bigger picture (strategic planning, media, and execution). They are a happy medium of the business and creative sides of entertainment marketing. They are passionate about learning about this constantly evolving marketplace and can make sound recommendations about how clients can reach their demographic.
This position requires a detailed oriented, self-starter with strong writing skills who is hands on and can manage multiple projects at once. In this role, you must possess initiative, give direction, take direction, and, of course, manage a range of personalities.
We are looking for someone with a minimum 2-3 years' experience in a creative marketing/brand-building environment, preferable with a background in entertainment marketing. Must be proficient in MS Office (including PowerPoint, Excel); Keynote/GoogleDocs/InDesign is a plus.
On the day to day, the strategist will:
• Attend client project briefings & write internal creative briefs
• Hold internal kick offs, lead brainstorms, and oversee periodic check ins throughout the pitch process
• Manage the ideation process from kick off and brainstorms to final write ups
• Write strategy documents for social projects and 360 presentations
• Participate in client presentations
• Stay up to date on the latest innovations across social, OOH, experiential, etc.
This position reports to the Director of Social & Creative Strategy.
Depend on experience. Great benefits!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online