Full Time Job
The Sales Planner is the primary contact of the Sales Planning department to the Account Executives regarding all assigned accounts. The Sales Planner also works with the Sales Assistant, as a team, to ensure all maintenance associated with accounts runs as ordered and that all client guarantees are delivered.
This role is based in Los Angeles.
• Prepare and revise sales plans using Dealmaker system to be presented to clients/agencies.
• Daily monitoring of the Account Executives on air schedules. Working directly with Sales Assistant to ensure schedule runs as ordered.
• Manage liability and prepare post analysis. Actively track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules to air.
• Prepare Change Notices for spots that have been missed or changes requested by agency.
• Manage internal program changes and notification to clients.
• Monitor account status after each change by checking the account totals in billing (Orion).
• Resolve account discrepancies and prepare correspondence in a timely manner.
• Perform any additional duties assigned by management.
• Dealmaker and Orion system experience is a plus.
• Sales planning or advertising agency buying/planning experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Media Math skills required.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be organized, efficient, team player and strategic thinker.
• Occasional overtime required especially during Upfront season.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.