VP, Business Development
Axium Digital, Inc.Sun Valley, CA
Full Time Job
Axium Digital, Inc., a leading provider of closed captioning, localization, video description and other related post production services currently has an opening for a Sales Executive. This position will be located in Sun Valley, CA..
A sales lead focused on generating new business for all our services.
Ideal candidate has several years soliciting and responding to RFIs and RFPs from digital, operations, or procurement departments of content owners for Web, Home Entertainment, Broadcast, and Theatrical.
• Identify and secure servicing opportunities
• Confidence and experience in captioning, subtitling, localization and video description.
• Help retain and grow client relationships.
• Self-starting professional with a 'hunter' mentality.
• Expect and demonstrate the highest level of job commitment.
• Set up meetings with clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales and new business development.
• Broad understanding of digital distribution formats and distribution portals (Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, etc.).
• Outgoing and diligent in pursuing opportunities.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop and grow strong business relationships.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
•Must have a proven track record in a post production environment.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and have the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online