English Editor (Closed Captioning)
Axium Digital, Inc.Sun Valley, CA
Full Time Job
English Editor will transcribe, spot, QC and proofread media-related content for major studio clients.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner
- Assist in updating English style guides and workflows
- Provide feedback to others as need to improve the quality of English files
- Must be able to follow project specific instructions based on client requests
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Provide professional support to all colleagues and vendors worldwide
- Must be proactive and know when to escalate issues to the supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in English or related field
- 3 + years related experience in a Subtitling/Captioning company
- Previous captioning or script servicing experience required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online