Account Coordinator - Localization
Axium Digital, Inc.Sun Valley, CA
Full Time Job
Axium Digital, Inc. a leading provider of localization and post production services is seeking a full-time Account Coordinator. Applicants interested must have previous Client Servicing experiencing with content related material for studio clients.
The Account Coordinator will work closely with the Account Manager in the processing of Captioning and localization projects. They will create work orders and input the correct information in a timely manner for internal processing. Will work closely with the Scheduling team and the Production Supervisor to ensure all resource required are put in place in order to meet client driven deadlines.
• Previous experience working in a Subtitling, Captioning and/or Audio Description environment.
• Detailed knowledge of Broadcast, Online Streaming, VOD and C&A.
• Excellent client handling skills and experience in generating new business from existing and new clients.
• Proactively handle day-to-day issues, escalating and resolving these where appropriate.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
• Work well under pressure
• Strong communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 + years of Client Servicing experience
• Computer literacy; familiar with major subtitling and captioning software and emerging digital technologies
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Depending on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online