AwesomenessTVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The primary function of the Receptionist/Office Assistant is to provide general office support to the New York office, in addition to a variety of administrative tasks. Candidate will be the principal point of contact, coordinating with Operations, Human Resources and Accounts Payable departments of the New York office. Candidate will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, coordinating pickup and delivery for mail services (USPS, UPS, FEDEX) and other deliveries.
• Serves as the main point of contact for the New York office to the NYC staff along with the general public; maintains a pleasant and welcoming demeanour at all times
• Responsible for coordinating and requesting access cards with building security along with creating and maintaining daily guest lists
• Coordinates with the NYC based IT personnel to ensure all office equipment is in good working order
• Responsible for managing relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
• Responsible for coordinating all invoices are submitted to accounts payable in Los Angeles for timely approval and payment
• Solicit and evaluate bids for all required new services in the New York office
• Handles the ordering of office supplies, craft service items and daily employee lunches while complying with the budget parameters
• Supervising activities and tasks of day porter
• Facilitate orientation and training with the Los Angeles Human Resource staff all new AwesomenessTV staff
• Coordinates conference room schedules
• Coordinates and manages office space for visiting AwesomenessTV personnel
• Answers a heavy volume of phone calls in a timely manner
• Screens calls and directs messages to the appropriate parties
• Distributes mail to all staff
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in field
• Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience
• A customer service oriented work ethic and mentality
• Organization and communication skills are paramount
• Great phone skills and excellent grammar
• This position requires a well-rounded individual that is both approachable and firm
• Candidate must be articulate, detail-oriented and have strong written, verbal, and organizational skills with ability to communicate with all the levels of staff both internal and external to the company
• Candidate must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and an ability to manage multiple projects
• Exceptional phone etiquette and highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook a mustWorking knowledge of Microsoft applications and internal policies and procedures a plus
AwesomenessTV is a global entertainment media brand creating what Gen Z lives and breathes. With our original programming available across mobile and streaming services, web destinations and broadcast/cable networks in the US and abroad. AwesomenessTV is a family of complementary brands. We are the ATV Network, a global creator community in short-form content and scripted drama, comedy and reality TV series exclusively servicing Gen Z audiences. We are Awestruck network for millennial moms and DreamworksTV serving young kids. We also create and produce high quality scripted drama, comedy and horror feature films through Awesomeness Films. We are Big Frame, an influencer talent management company. We connect brands with our audience through our brand partnerships division and inform and counsel partners with Wildness - all with the goal of making Gen Z's world more awesome!
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online