Intern - Strategic Partnerships
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2016 9:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Strategic Partnerships jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Intern - Strategic Partnerships postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
INTERN, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS (SPRING 2017)
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our Spring 2017 Internship Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Educational components include interactive workshops, executive speaker series and job shadow opportunities.
• Assist with prospective corporate partner accounts by developing strategic sponsorship solutions and participating in the partner renewal process
• Participate in the new partnership sales process including observing client meetings, creative brainstorming and proposal development
• Gain experience working with internal departments (membership, marketing, PR, building operations, analytics, creative) around developing corporate sponsorship campaign elements
• Support corporate partner prospects research efforts in identifying/qualifying corporations and outlining common strategic business and community relations platform initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
• The spring semester Internship Program will run from January through April 2017 (15 weeks)
• Open to any qualified applicant who can meet the time commitment and is at least a junior in college, graduate student or recent college graduate
• The GPA minimum requirement is 3.0
• Interns are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day responsibilities (depending on department assignments)
• The ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
• Interns are paid $9 per hour; course credit is available, if needed
• Interns are responsible for travel and housing arrangements
• Exceptional ability to organize work, follow through on projects, anticipate project needs, function independently as well as part of a team, and work effectively with colleagues
• Excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with excellent writing and research skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• High degree of proficiency with computers and computer programs – particularly Microsoft Office, Keynote, presentation design capabilities a plus
Applications will be considered on a first come, first serve basis. We do ask that you please do not call or email to check on the status of your application. A member of the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will contact you if you are selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest in the Atlanta Hawks.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to work late nights, weekends and holidays, if needed?