Artemple-HollywoodCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Roto/Paint Artist jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Roto/Paint Artist postings
Full Time Job
Artemple-Hollywood is currently searching for a roto/paint artist who will be responsible for multiple aspects of plate preparation and creation of elements. Tasks include using rotoscope techniques in Nuke to generate mattes and splines, using paint and compositing techniques in Nuke and/or Mocha to produce clean plates, remove rigs, wires, tracking markers or other artifacts, and dust busting and green screen cleanup. This may involve generating pre-comps for use by compositors or may require taking shots to completion.
• High quality demo reel is required.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience with Nuke and Mocha is required.
• Knowledge of 2D tracking, Maya, and Photoshop is a plus.
• Traditional art background and/or photography background also a plus.
• Must have the ability to complete assigned tasks effectively, on time, and to the highest quality.
• Must work well in a team-based environment, be able to multitask, and respond well to feedback and guidance.