Artemple-HollywoodCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Artemple-Hollywood is currently searching for a roto/paint artist who will be responsible for multiple aspects of plate preparation and creation of elements. Tasks include using rotoscope techniques in Nuke to generate mattes and splines, using paint and compositing techniques in Nuke and/or Mocha to produce clean plates, remove rigs, wires, tracking markers or other artifacts, and dust busting and green screen cleanup. This may involve generating pre-comps for use by compositors or may require taking shots to completion.
• High quality demo reel is required.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience with Nuke and Mocha is required.
• Knowledge of 2D tracking, Maya, and Photoshop is a plus.
• Traditional art background and/or photography background also a plus.
• Must have the ability to complete assigned tasks effectively, on time, and to the highest quality.
• Must work well in a team-based environment, be able to multitask, and respond well to feedback and guidance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online