Intern - Social Media
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• Must be a junior, senior or within one year after graduation or post graduate student pursuing a degree from an accredited college. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week.
• January – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Creating content for the team’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, etc.)
• Capturing and sharing unique, behind-the-scenes photos and videos
• Writing and posting original captions, tweets, etc.
• Monitoring and replying to fan comments, messages, questions, etc.
• Tracking and analyzing the team’s social media activity and engagement
• Executing giveaways via the team’s social media accounts
• Finding and sharing emerging social media practices and trends with the rest of the social media team
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities
• Ability to think and react quickly and appropriately to unpredictable situations
• Understanding of social media platforms and appropriate use in a business setting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
• Design skills, including experience with Adobe Photoshop, are a plus
• Ability to work most home games, including weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of and passion for the Arizona Diamondbacks or Major League Baseball, preferred
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?