Intern - Photography and Archiving
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Photography and Archiving jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Photography and Archiving postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Internship - Photography and Archiving - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
• Must be a junior, senior or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Photography Journalism, Communication, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Average of 30 hours per week
• January – October 2017
• Minimum wage
Photography intern will maintain the organizations photography requests by sorting through and organizing all photo requests to coordinate game day photo schedules. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must. Once photo requests have been fulfilled, this position will be in charge of distributing captioned and keyworded online galleries via Photoshelter.
The Photography intern will have the opportunity to assist on various photo shoots and document Corporate and Community events and signage as well as various pre-game activities on-field, off-site and around the ballpark.
• Must be enrolled in or a graduate of a college level photography program, or have equivalent experience.
• Must be proficient with professional level DSLR photography equipment including an off camera flash. (Pro-level Canon and Nikon gear will be available for use)
• Must be proficient on an Apple computer system and familiar with Photoshop CS4-CS5, Photo Mechanic and Photoshelter.
• Must be able to work with other employees on tight deadlines with short notice on many projects.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
• Must be able to multi-task and complete projects.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Experience working with 35mm and Medium Format film negatives, using a loupe to discern good versus poor images.
• Able to crop and print on high-quality inkjet photographs using large format Epson printers
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?