Intern - Matrix
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Matrix jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Matrix postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Internship - Matrix - Arizona
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student, or within a year post graduation obtaining a degree from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• January – December 2017
• Assist with the configuration of dbTV displays
• Learn the different control systems and data feeds that operate each of the displays
• Work game day positions dedicated to delivering content and data to the different displays
• (for motion graphics) Create animations that can be used on dbTV and other displays
• (for programmer) Assist in creating programs and data structures to feed the displays
• Creation of player notes and stats for display on dbTV
• --OR—experienced in motion graphics, particularly AfterEffects and Cinema 4D
• (Experience in both areas a huge plus)
• Ability to multi-task
• Superior Baseball Knowledge
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate student at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to commit to the entire summer/baseball season?