Intern - Marketing
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Marketing postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student, or within a year post graduation pursuing a degree from an accredited college. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week.
• Minimum wage
• January – October 2017
• Maintain systems for advertising tracking including data input and filing
• Schedule media partners for plaza appearances & events
• Assist with ticket distribution for trades and promotion
• Formulate promotional ideas in an effort to increase ticket sales
• Assist Fan Loyalty Manager on game days as needed
• Assist with external grass roots marketing events on non-game-days
• Assist analyzing Fan Loyalty statistics
• Assist with the execution of game day giveaways
• Assist with game-day Marketing events
• Miscellaneous tasks as needed
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Knowledge of sports marketing trends
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
• Ability to work some game nights, weekends, and holidays
• Understanding of social media platforms and appropriate use in a business setting
• Analytical capabilities
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available for a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7, 2016 between 1:00 - 6:00 pm?
2. Are you bilingual?
3. If you are unable to attend face-to-face interviews, do you have the ability to interview via Skype?
4. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?