Intern - Legal Department
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Legal Department jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Legal Department postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• The Arizona Diamondbacks Legal Department is seeking qualified candidates to participate in its 2016 Spring Semester Internship Program.
• Minimum of 15 hours per week during normal business hours
• January - May, 2017
• June - October 2017
• Minimum wage and school credit (if approved by applicant’s school)
• Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda summarizing such research
• Assist with filing and other document management tasks
• Assist with the review and drafting of corporate sponsorship, licensing, and other agreements
• Assist with special projects upon request
• Other duties as assigned
• Currently enrolled in second or third year (or equivalent) of law school
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled in a second or third year (or equivalent) of law school?
3. Are you able to work from January – May?