Intern - Information Technology Support Service
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Information Technology Support Service jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Information Technology Support Service postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• Must be a junior, senior or within one year after graduation or postgraduate student pursuing a degree from an accredited college. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week.
• Minimum wage
• January – October 2017
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• Minimum Wage
• Documentation of Policies & Procedures
• Application Development
• Information Security
• Networking Environment
• System Administration
• Creation of End User Training materials
• Assist with day to day activities
• Help desk support
• Application testing
• Smartphone support
• Inventory Management
• Printer support and management
• Document the maintenance and backup schedules of the company's I.T. environment
• Superior customer service skills are a must
• Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
• Superior telephone manner and etiquette are necessary
• Above average computer skills including Excel are required
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is a must
• Ability to multi-task and still complete projects in a timely manner.
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?