Intern - Human Resources
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Human Resources jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Human Resources postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student, or within a year post graduation with preferred majors of Human Resources, Business or related field, pursing a degree from an accredited college or university.
Minimum of 20 hours per week.
February – October 2017.
• Minimum wage
• Assist the HR departments with projects in the area of compliance, culture, special events and HRIS
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?