Intern - Hispanic Marketing
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Hispanic Marketing jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Hispanic Marketing postings
Part Time Paid Internship
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student, or within a year post graduation pursuing a degree from an accredited college. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week.
Compensation: Minimum wage
• January – October 2017
• Formulate promotional ideas in an effort to increase ticket sales
• Communicate and enhance relationships with Hispanic business partners
• Translate press releases, documents, scripts, etc. from English to Spanish
• Oversee Cronista Infantil kidcaster program
• Assist in the activation of La Terraza - Hispanic themed area at Chase Field
• Distribute La Cueva de Los D-backs Spanish magazine to local businesses
• Assist with game-day Marketing activities such as street festivals and promotional giveaways
• Help create content for team’s Spanish social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Monitor and reply to fan comments, messages, questions, etc. online and on social media
• Assist in tracking and analyzing the team’s social media activity and engagement
• Execute giveaways via the team’s Spanish social media accounts
• Must be 100% bilingual and have strong understanding of Hispanic culture
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Knowledge of sports marketing trends
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
• Ability to work some game nights, weekends and holidays
• Understanding of social media platforms and appropriate use in a business setting
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you bilingual in English/spanish?
3. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
4. Are you able to work from January – December?