Intern - Graphic Design
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Graphic Design Intern - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
* Must be a junior, senior or within one year after graduation or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Graphic Design, Marketing/Advertising, Communication, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
* Minimum of 20 hours per week.
* Required: Must provide url link or portfolio PDF for consideration
* November 2016 - July 2016
* Minimum wage
* Design projects as assigned, including flyers, ads, vouchers, corporate sales mocks, etc.
* Collaborate with team members to brainstorm creative ideas that contribute to the direction of Marketing and Communication initiatives
* Saving, filing and preparing/sending files according to established technical specifications
* Providing support to other team members when required
* Strong understanding of design techniques and print production processes
* Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite CC and Microsoft Office on MAC platform
* Ability to multi-task and still complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight and quick deadlines.
* Ability to work individually or as part of a group, all while maintaining what’s best for the team
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate student at an accredited college or university?
3. If you are unable to attend face-to-face interviews, do you have the ability to interview via Skype?
4. Have you included a url link, or PDF of your portfolio?