Intern - Game Operations
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Game Operations jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Game Operations postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Internship - Game Operations - Arizona
• Must be a junior, senior or within one year after graduation or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Journalism, Communication, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• February – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Assist in the execution of game-day promotions, crowd interaction, and enhancing fan experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick decisions.
• Assist with booking of National Anthems, Color Guards, Ceremonial First Pitches and all in-game promotions.
• Maintain inventory of all giveaways and keep storage areas organized.
• Energetic, personable individuals who represent the ideals of the Diamondbacks organization.
• Schedule and oversee a staff of entertainment and promotional team members
• Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Must have excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
• Ability to work individually or in a group environment, and be comfortable leading a team
• Must be able to effectively take and execute directions.
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate student at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to commit to the entire summer/baseball season?