Intern - Event Services
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Event Services jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Event Services postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Event Services Intern- Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
• Must be a junior, senior or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Sports Management, Business, Event Management or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• March – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Help coordinate game related events and activities.
• Help manage our A-Game All Star program for our part-time staff which includes: creating monthly newsletter, coordinating monthly pre-game ceremonies, etc…
• Assist in creating monthly schedules for Guest Services and Guest Relations staff.
• Prepare/Distribute staff assignments for event staff.
• Post event bill preparation for game-day staff.
• Maintain game-day staff database.
• Help manage Lost and Found by logging in lost items and responding to messages and guest inquires.
• Assist ADA Manager with their game related duties.
• Assist with ballpark preparedness (walkthroughs, setup, and assisting Operations staff).
• Administrative duties as needed.
• Ability to be flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and games
• Strong team work attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Ability to perform physical labor
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?