Intern - DBTV Video
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - DBTV Video jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - DBTV Video postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Internship - DBTV Video - Arizona
• Must be a junior, senior or within one year after graduation or postgraduate student obtaining a degree from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• February – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
• Assist with organizing and setting up video shoots and sets.
• Energetic, personable individuals who represent the ideals of the Diamondback organization.
• Assist in maintaining and organizing inventory of all tape and digital video archives.
• Ability to think outside the box, be creative, and have a passion for creating new and exciting content.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick decisions.
• Assist dbTV editors, engineers, dbTV control room staff
• Assist in the creation and execution of graphics, video and overall dbTV displays.
• Video editing and camera operation (Adobe Creative Suite and/or Avid Media Composer a plus)
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate student at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to commit to the entire summer/baseball season?