Intern - Corporate Partnerships
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Corporate Partnerships jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Corporate Partnerships postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Internship - Corporate Partnerships - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
• Must be a junior or senior-level or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Marketing, Advertising, and Business, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 30 hours per week, with some weekends
• January – October 2017 (must commit to full term)
• Minimum wage
• Assist with fulfillment of partnership elements such as promotions, tickets, signage and print, VIP field visits, autograph requests, and partner events
• Draft PowerPoint presentations for corporate partner event recaps
• Maintain and coordinate tracking for partner activation elements
• Facilitate and execute specific partner game day promotions to include communication with contestants
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?