Intern - Corporate Communications
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Corporate Communications jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Corporate Communications postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student or one year post graduation with preferred majors of Journalism, Communication, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
March – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Track and log all business-related daily clips (print, online and TV)
• Develop and maintain media contact database
• Assist with live shots, photo shoots and interviews
• Deliver media drop offs at TV and radio stations
• Assist in writing press releases, advisories and other potential writing projects
• Help host special guests at the ballpark
• General office responsibilities
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with media
• Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
• Ability to work individually or as part of a group, all while maintaining what’s best for the team.
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?