Intern - Community Affairs
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Community Affairs jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Community Affairs postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Internship - Community Affairs - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
• Must be a junior, senior or within one year after graduation or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Marketing, Advertising, Business, and Tourism/Hospitality, Public Relations, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• January – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Handle all requests for team ticket donations and autographed merchandise
• Maintain accurate records in donation database
• Manage all day of game activities related to the team’s charitable efforts including scoreboard messages, community clubhouse guests and batting practice experiences
• Assist in the production and execution of all team charitable events and community outreach programs.
• Respond to all fan correspondences and requests for Fan Packs
• Serve as lead for the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation 50/50 raffle at assigned games
• Support the Community Affairs department
• Other tasks as assigned
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail while managing multiple assignments
• Motivated, self-starter with ability to lead others
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of nonprofit sector and event productions a plus
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?