Intern - Broadcasting
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Broadcasting jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Broadcasting postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Broadcast Administration Intern - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
• Must be a junior, senior, postgraduate student or one year post graduation with preferred majors of Journalism, Communication, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 25 hours per week (up to 30 hours a week)
• January – October 2017
• Minimum wage
• Plan and execute Radio Affiliate Night and the Broadcast Dinner
• Track accounts payable and receivable for department budget
• Coordinate travel itineraries for broadcasters and broadcast staff
• Compile and track all facility fees for park and power usage at Chase Field
• Maintain tracking of all air checks from KTAR and KSUN
• Respond to all fan feedback
• Track all dbTV requests and distribute dubs
• Coordinate and record radio liners with D-backs players
• Manage Permission to Broadcast Letters for Spring Training and Regular Season
• Compile and track hotel bills for broadcast staff
• Execute and coordinate fan visits to the broadcast booth
• Log and record all regular season games
• Manage ticket requests for game day staff, broadcasters and all of the D-back’s radio affiliates
• Distribute department mail and checks
• Request invoices for water bills, etc.
• File paperwork according to department coding
• Manage Radio Affiliate Agreement forms
• Create Merchandise Packs for all radio affiliates
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?