Intern - Accounting
Arizona DiamondbacksPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Accounting jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Accounting postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Internship - Accounting - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
• Must be a junior, senior, or postgraduate student with preferred majors of Accounting, Finance, Business or related field, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• January – June 2017
• July – December 2017
• Minimum wage
• Provide daily back office support (scanning, check distribution, data entry).
• Learn and execute certain aspects of daily/monthly general accounting: purchasing functions, bank account reconciliations, basic journal entries.
• Provide monthly reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts. Be able to provide analysis of those accounts and report back to the Director of Accounting, Director of Financial Management and/or VP, Finance.
• Assist with basic tasks specifically related to the annual audits: financial, tax, and revenue sharing.
• Assist with fixed asset tracking and inventory counts.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to attend a face-to-face interview at Chase Field on November 7th, 2016 between 1:00 – 6:00 pm?
2. Are you currently enrolled as a junior, senior or postgraduate at an accredited college or university?
3. Are you able to work from January – December?