Assistant Editor - Finishing
Ant FarmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Ant Farm is a full-service agency specializing in entertainment marketing and content creation has an immediate opening for an Assistant Editor that can assist our Finishing Department to work with our team on world-class properties. This position reports to the Head of Post Production.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Two or more years experience as an Assistant Editor
• Proficient on Avid Media Composer
• Experience working with on-air or broadcast promos - solid understanding of/experience with workflows
• Must be able to problem solve, be a good communicator, and detail oriented
Experience with/understanding of the following:
• Logging/digitizing from various video/audio formats
• Over cutting picture and audio
• Exporting Picture Preps
• Splitting/prepping audio for mix sessions
• Exporting audio Preps
• Online and Broadcast Finishing experience a plus
• Broadcast deliverable specs (textless, texted passes)
• Excel, Word, Filemaker, FTP programs
By combining a collective of specialists including storytellers, strategists and artists with large-scale production resources, Ant Farm is uniquely positioned to create, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment companies. With captivating and emotionally resonant content creation at the center, Ant Farm pushes the boundaries of technology, creativity and innovation in order to deliver not just memorable advertisements but unforgettable experiences. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Ant Farm is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Omnicom Group, an inter-connected global network of leading marketing communications companies, comprised of the best talent, creativity and technology, serving some of the world's most iconic and successful brands in a 24/7/365 world.
We offer a variety of great benefits including BBQs, yoga, team softball games as well as a dog-friendly and relaxed environment. Ant Farm supports a philanthropic culture that extends into the local community and has a long-standing tradition of supporting charitable organizations.
Please send cover letter, resume, online portfolio link and salary history.
Job Code: AEF-EC
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online