American Residential ServicesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
The Videographer is a creative extraordinaire who is able to handle a project independently from idea through completion. The ideal candidate has the ability to generate engaging and informative video content for consumers. This person is also expected to be a natural-born storyteller who can capture and edit footage to enhance brand awareness, company reputation and internal communication.
• Consult with various marketing team members to generate short, informative videos geared towards homeowners about evaluating or solving issues related to HVAC and plumbing for use on the website, blog, and/or social media sites
• Interpret highly technical information on video as it relates to HVAC and plumbing in a way that is simple and engaging to viewers
• Collaborate with the various marketing team members to setup employee or service center video profiles, storyboard ideas and write scripts before production, procure props as needed, setup project timeline, and shoot on-site independently
• Work with subject matter experts within the company to produce training videos or informative content for employees
• Capture footage at company meetings and events with the ability to shoot on-site and edit within a small timeframe
• Edit footage in a way that conveys a compelling story
• Create TV commercials from b-roll footage and customize them for various service centers as needed
• Fulfill still photography requests as needed
• Attend and actively participate in creative and planning meetings
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
Min Education / Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, film or a comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent
• 3-5 years of professional editing and video shooting experience is required
• Exceptional core photojournalism skills (interviewing, photography and videography)
• Ability to transport and setup video, sound, and lighting equipment, complete the staging, and interview subjects independently
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud software, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder and After Effects or similar software.
• Basic knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest and video content marketing on these platforms
• Video animation background is a bonus, but not required
• Willingness and ability to travel with short notice
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent project management, change management, coordination, organizational, and follow-up skills
• Experience handling multiple projects and performing a wide variety of tasks under deadline pressures, without losing attention to detail
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online