Sr. Product Manager, Custom Ad Solutions
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon is expanding its next-generation custom advertising programs and is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to drive innovation, build and launch brand advertising products for Amazon's largest advertisers. As a Sr. Product Manager you will be focused on delivering custom advertising solutions that help customers discover, research and buy from leading brands and products across Amazon. This role will have an emphasis on building new solutions for the Entertainment advertising categories and will include non-standard solutions that integrate into existing Amazon initiatives and experiences.
• Manage and grow our display advertising program by identifying new opportunities, developing strategies and executing upon those strategies in delivering new advertising solutions for our customers.
• Partner with internal advertising sales team and Amazon retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit Amazon customers and our advertising clients.
• Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
• Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
• Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
• Present confidently to Amazon senior management as well as other large audiences.
• Able to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5 years in product management, digital ad sales and/or marketing
• MBA Preferred.
• Online display advertising industry experience and/or previous sales/business development/publisher experience are highly desired. Experience with custom solutions or branded entertainment a plus.
• Passionate about advertising and have experience creating compelling solutions that work both for end-users and advertisers.
• Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
• Entertainment vertical experience a plus
• Basic understanding of technical integration of ideas, and the ability to build relationships with marketing managers, dev managers, SDEs and designers.
• Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
• Experience handling complex data analysis.
• Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally and experience partnering with a world-wide sales organization.
• A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.