Senior Technical Recruiter
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Would you like to recruit for the Amazon teams shaping the future of movies, TV and music, worldwide?
We're seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon Video, Studios, Music and IMDb.
Amazon Video delivers high-quality ''award winning'' instant video to many Amazon customers through subscriptions as well as a-la-carte purchases. Amazon Music's vision is to facilitate every online music transaction, from the casual search for information to the discovery and sale of albums, songs, video, merchandise, concert tickets, and more. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series. IMDb is the most authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content.
The Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers, which meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possess deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
• 3 years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Client focused and commited to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet