Field Marketing Manager, Southwest
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to develop and build the brand, drive demand and enable the sales team in North America.
• The Field Marketing Manager is an integral part of the outbound marketing team who is responsible for delivering programs aimed at Enterprise sales audiences and will be the face of marketing for the segment sales team.
• Develop field marketing programs or tools that help acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth across key customer segments.
• Execute marketing programs designed to meet sales objectives include events, communication tools, demand generation and contact acquisition.
• Provide input and assist in execution of programs to reach customer targets by vertical, drive sales plays, create sales tools and regularly communicate marketing programs and results.
• Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primarily marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
• Work with the Partner business development and marketing teams to understand best partner sales opportunities in sales segment, develop marketing programs to drive business and increase partner engagement
• Partner with Product Marketing for commercial intelligence, creation of field communication and self-service tools for sales to leverage.
• Leverage global marketing resources to fill sales requirements and find ways to invent and simplify to address sales needs without large budgets.
• Inform regional demand generation planning process with deep expertise of customer targets, sales strategy and pipeline to ensure greatest possible success of programs. Ensure that target customers are top of mind in all regional marketing activities.
• Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Field Sales, Pre-sales, and Solution Architects teams to support their goals, increase engagement with marketing and drive program support.
• Work with Demand Generation team to develop contact acquisition and development strategy for segment: by vertical, job role, target account, suspect/prospect/customer.
• Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or field marketing role.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
• Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
• Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
• Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
• Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
• Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
• Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
• Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
• Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
• A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – product marketing, global marketing and sales teams.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation