Sr. Creative Director
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2016 7:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Creative Director jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Sr. Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
Creative Director, Amazon Original Series
We are seeking creative, talented and experienced people from the entertainment industry and advertising community to join our team to market the original programming that we are distributing through Amazon Prime Video.
The Creative Director is responsible for directing the development and execution of all creative aspects of a marketing campaign.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Direct and manage the development of all creative assets for individual marketing campaign including video, digital, social media, print, merchandising and other other assets deemed necessary per any given marketing plan.
• Collaborate with brand strategists, development executives and relevant stakeholders to ensure that all assets are developed and executed to appropriately and effectively represent the program, as well as meet our brand objectives.
• Assist and provide constructive feedback to any project within the team that may need creative development support.
• Manage the the creative development of marketing assets from end-to-end for any type of campaign for show launch, platform marketing, presentation or branding initiative.
• Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all assets meet our high level of creativity, innovation and brand association.
• Direct in-house and out-of house resources to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at the highest level of quality.
• Build and maintain positive relationships across the company. Leverage those relationships to develop creative assets that benefit all partners involved.
• Work closely with legal, finance and other relevant business teams to ensure timely and proper vetting, risk management and cost controls.
• Collaborate with global teams in other territories to ensure their creative needs are met in a way that best suits the marketplace.
• 10 years of experience in film and/or network TV marketing.
• Creative inventor and innovator with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas and concepts through assets that can effectively market entertainment content.
• Relevant creative and production team management experience with a major studio or television network, advertising/marketing agency or production company.
• Proven success in project management and execution across all forms of media, video and digital and mass media.
• Creative wring skills.
• Bachelor's degree
• Possess strong decision making skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong creative and project management skills.
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a significant budget.
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects that are global in nature under extremely tight deadlines.