Sr. Creative Director - Global Brand
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Prime Video is seeking a talented hands-on Senior Creative Director for our Amazon Studios office in Santa Monica, CA, to lead a team to create engaging and visually stunning designs in support of the Prime Video brand worldwide. This person will manage the creation of global brand campaigns that speak to our overall Originals programming and that elevate our tent pole and secondary shows with a solid through line and tone-of-voice. These consumer activations are both Owned and Operated platforms and ATL media placements, stemming from series launch dates and event activations managed by a large group of brand stakeholders. As an ideal candidate for this role, you should demonstrate a strong visual aesthetic, impeccable design sense, and an ability to tell a clear and compelling brand story across print, digital and video mediums. Further, you should personify a creative leader who constantly seeks to elevate both customer experience and business needs, and be able to translate these into an end-to-end brand experience. In this role, you will partner with in-house Creative Directors, Development Leads, Brand Managers and Marketing leaders to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand design solutions in support of Prime Video and Amazon Originals globally.
Amazon Prime Video is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to offer customers the widest selection of movies and TV shows, including award winning Amazon Originals, and make it trivially easy for them to watch this content wherever and whenever they want.
If you are passionate about entertainment and helping us develop a world-class customer-centric entertainment brand while working with a global team of talented creative leaders, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves, we are looking for you.
• Creative direct and design world-class digital, print and video brand and advertising experiences
• Closely collaborate with Creative Directors, Development Leads and Brand Managers to define strategic objectives and deliver results
• Create new style conventions that help unify the brand with a solid creative vision across all mediums
• Understand and respond to testing metrics and optimization efforts based on performance data to define and continuously improve the direction and execution of creative ideas
• Mange the creation of concepts, sketches, graphics and high fidelity executions in support of brand and trade campaigns
• Present and defend your work to peers, stakeholders and senior executives
• Effectively and proactively manage your time, deliverables and deadlines with transparency
• Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with team members, peers and stakeholders
• 10 years experience in creative design and art direction.
• A strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative skills and breadth of work.
• Creative inventor and innovator with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas through a combination of mediums like print, outdoor, AV, social, digital, transmedia, events and/or experiential that can effectively market entertainment content.
• Relevant creative and production management experience with a major studio or television network, advertising/marketing agency or production company.
• Proven success in project management and execution across all forms of media, print, video, social and digital mass media.
• Creative writing skills.
• Interest in television and entertainment.
• Always be learning, be curious and be positive.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Possess strong decision making skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong creative and project management skills.
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Ability to collaborate in team environment.
• Ability to manage creative teams, inspire great creative and problem solve.
• Ability to track budgets on creative projects and negotiate estimates.
• Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a significant budget.
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects that are global in nature under extremely tight deadlines.
• Media industry experience.