Social Media Producer, Creative Services
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a Social Media Manager to manage social media campaigns from inception to completion. This position reports to the Head of Marketing Operations & Production and will ensure that all elements of Amazon Studio's social media campaigns are completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This position will work very closely with our Social Media team within the Amazon Studios Marketing department. This role will act as the liaison between the social media team, internal cross functional teams, and external agencies throughout the life of a social campaign. This candidate must be versed in social properties and understand how social platforms work within an overall marketing campaign (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter).
• Manage all operational aspects of a social media campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external creative and social agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of social assets per the marketing and media plan.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering social assets to external partners a must.
• Ability to effectively translate creative feedback to external agencies in order to negotiate external agency bids.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a social media project manager.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
• Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
• Ability to deal with a variety of creative personalities.
• Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
• Digital Asset Management experience a plus.
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, Red Oaks, Goliath, Bosch, and Catastrophe. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Just Add Magic, The American Girl Series, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf.