Social Media Manager
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2016 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Social Media Manager postings
Full Time Job
Hire & Develop the Best
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Anyone can upload a script online for Amazon Studios to review, and those who choose to make their projects public can also receive feedback from the Amazon Studios community.
Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, The New Yorker Presents, Red Oaks, Hand of God, Bosch, and Catastrophe . Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, and the Annecy, Annie, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf. Amazon Studios' first original movie, Spike Lee's Chi-Raq, premiered in theatres in 2015, with more coming soon.
The Amazon Video group is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join our originals marketing team. This role is focused on developing and executing innovative social media campaigns and driving a best in class customer experience and engagement. This hire will also contribute in growing our digital video business and content distribution network. We are looking for a passionate digital strategist who has at least 5-7 years experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns for entertainment brands. The role also requires excellent project management skills, an aptitude for data-analysis, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visually), and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, creative, data and detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment.
• Partner with internal and external partners to create best in class social and digital campaigns
• Craft measurement plan that incorporates goals and KPIs across paid, owned and earned
• Responsible to manage day to day campaign flow including creative, paid, and social listening efforts
• Oversee all deliverables and ensure they are qualitative, on time and align with campaign strategy
• Foster conversations and leverage them to help build/manage our own communities and networks
• Analyze data and identify opportunities for efficiency and scale
• Support the team with digital innovation and social media advancement
• BA/BS required
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• 5-7 years relevant entertainment experience in roles requiring digital marketing, social media (paid, owned and earned), creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
• Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Aptitude to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends and new products that are important for our business
• Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction
• Digital design skills a plus