Social Content Creator - Creative Services
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2017 9:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Content Creator - Creative Services jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Social Content Creator - Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
Hire & Develop the Best
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Anyone can upload a script online for Amazon Studios to review, and those who choose to make their projects public can also receive feedback from the Amazon Studios community.
Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent, Mozart in the Jungle and The Man in the High Castle, along with original hits like One Mississippi, Fleabag, The New Yorker Presents, Red Oaks, Bosch, Catastrophe and All or Nothing. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, American Girl specials, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf.
Amazon Studios is seeking a talented Video Editor / Digital Designer who is well versed in social media platforms and proficient in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Must understand branding, delivery formats, still and editorial design.
The position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work collaboratively with creative team, brand strategists and social strategists to create short, visually compelling social videos for internal and external platforms that are aligned with campaign strategy.
• Concept ideas for captivating content for Snapchat, Instagram Stories and other micro content
• Capture and direct original social and transmedia content.
• Media management, asset organization and file delivery.
• Music edits and searches
• Updating cards or graphics for existing trailers and promos
• Various editing and design projects.
• Assignments span all Amazon Originals including Kids, scripted Drama, scripted Comedy and Unscripted series, as well as Brand.
• Ability to execute ideas that are on strategy, within Amazon guidelines and suggest creative options to producers
• Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sharp attention to detail
• Must possess the ability to insert and maneuver several key graphic assets.
• Attend shoots and visit show production periodically to obtain assets
• Train talent on social media platforms.
• Expert knowledge of current social media best practices, including channel requirements, screen resolution, and file optimization
• Passion for digital media
• Technically proficient in all video codecs and format and the ability to transcode between them flawlessly. You should know the difference between an inter-frame and intra-frame codec.
• Expert in Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Resourceful and solution-oriented attitude.
• Solid technical knowledge in all phases of post-production; video compression standards, aspect ratios, frame rates, and HD/2K/4K post production workflow.
• Must have samples of your work
• Always be learning, be curious and be positive.
• BA/BS degree
• Experience producing 360 videos and VR is preferred
• Music editing and sound design experience
• Experience cutting trailers or TV promos
• Experience capturing and directing social and transmedia content.
• Knowledge of IA/UX documentation and mobile/smartphone platforms
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.