Sr Manager, Still And Motion
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2017 10:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Manager, Still And Motion jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Sr Manager, Still And Motion postings
Full Time Job
The Amazon Originals Marketing team is seeking a Senior Manager, Still & Motion to oversee our in-house photo and motion team. This candidate will have experience producing gallery and key art photo shoots, often with a motion component. They will have experience editing entertainment photography and managing talent approvals. The position will report to the Head of Marketing Operations and Production and will work closely with cross functional internal teams (brand, creative, PR, social, and A/V). This position will oversee a small team of photo editors and photo asset managers. They will field photo requests from both the marketing and publicity departments to help fulfill advertising and editorial placements for Amazon's original programming. This position will be in charge of owning the overall workflow and function of the photo department within Amazon Studios. This candidate should have on-set production experience and experience working with DAM (Digital Asset Management) systems.
The position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
• Experience managing a small team of photo editors, art buyers, and/or asset managers.
• Demonstrated ability to work with producers, directors, talent, showrunners, post production, camera operators, AD's and audio producers in order to produce photo and video shoots as efficiently as possible.
• Produce and/or oversee gallery and key art photo and/or motion shoots for Amazon Original titles.
• Edit unit and gallery photography for Amazon Originals Programming.
• Fulfill photo requests for the marketing and publicity departments.
• Oversee talent photo approvals.
• Oversee retouching of unit photography.
• Ensure photography is organized and available to international partners prior to show launches.
• Caption key sets of unit photography for Amazon Originals titles.
• Negotiate and license third party photos as needed.
• Streamline the photo asset management structure and workflow.
• Open internal POs and negotiate with third party vendors
• 5-7 years network or agency experience within a photo department.
• Creative experience in television and film
• Comprehensive understanding of photography including file formats and terminology. • Experience licensing images.
• Ability to understand photographic needs for internal and external editorial/marketing clients.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in Photo Mechanic, Lightroom or similar editing program.
• Experience using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop and After Effects or alternate editing systems like Avid or Adobe Premiere
• Basic understanding of content management systems and DAM a plus
• General unflappability, independent spirit and ability to adapt to a multitude of different circumstances