Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2017 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Promotions Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Promotions Manager postings
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is the film and television development and production arm of Amazon.com.
We are seeking a highly intelligent, results oriented and talented individual with a passion for original entertainment to join our growing Originals marketing team. The Promotions Manager will be responsible for the full cycle of a promotional campaign. Ideating, pitching and executing 3rd party promotional partnerships with Fortune 500 companies that build awareness of our Amazon Original Series. They will participate in brainstorming sessions, department meetings, external pitches and work closely with internal Amazon Synergy division to extend partners message throughout Amazon. This individual will be based in Santa Monica, California.
• Participate in the conception and execution of partnerships with Fortune 500 companies for Original Series, Kids Series and Movies.
• Collaborate with and manage internal partners and stakeholders to implement promotional opportunities supporting and enhancing the brand campaigns for Original releases.
• Coordinate activities at conventions, festivals, and other events.
• Help track and analyze key marketing metrics and campaign performance.
• Work closely with the internal synergy team to implement promotions throughout Amazon.
• Ability to collaborate successfully with internal partners and stakeholders.
• 5 -7 years of relevant marketing experience doing synergy, national promotions or franchise management at a studio or major entertainment company, brand management at a major brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
• An understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social, out of home, grassroots, TV/radio, and alternative marketing.
• Ability to use metrics to track performance of promotions.
• Relevant marketing experience within entertainment or original entertainment properties
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
Amazon firmly believes in equal employment opportunity for all and the importance of each associate as an individual. It is the policy of Amazon that there will be no discrimination against any associate or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, political ideology, ancestry, the presence of any physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, or other legally protected status.