Project Manager, Creative Services
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a Project Manager to manage marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion. This position reports to the Head of Marketing Operations & Production and will ensure that each element of a series launch or marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
• Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• Minimum 5 -6 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
• Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of digital file and folder management systems.
• The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
• Ability to deal with a variety of creative personalities.
• Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
• Television or feature film experience preferred.
• Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
• DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus
Hire & Develop the Best
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Anyone can upload a script online for Amazon Studios to review, and those who choose to make their projects public can also receive feedback from the Amazon Studios community. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, The New Yorker Presents, Red Oaks, Hand of God, Bosch, and Catastrophe . Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, and the Annecy, Annie, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf. Amazon Studios' first original movie, Spike Lee's Chi-Raq, premiered in theatres in 2015, with more coming soon.
Interested in learning more about how Amazon Studios is a pioneer in the space? Apply for more information!