Senior Project Manager, Creative Services
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2017 6:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Project Manager, Creative Services jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Project Manager, Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a Project Manager to manage marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion. This position reports to the Head of Marketing Operations & Production and will ensure that each element of a series launch or marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
• Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• Minimum 5 -6 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
• Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of digital file and folder management systems.
• The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
• Ability to deal with a variety of creative personalities.
• Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
• Television or feature film experience preferred.
• Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
• DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus