Photo - Video Producer
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Amazon Originals Marketing team is seeking a Photo Editor and Junior Producer with experience editing entertainment photography and producing photo shoots. The position will work closely with the Photography Manager to field photo requests from both the marketing and publicity departments to help fulfill advertising and editorial placements for Amazon's original programming. Candidate must be highly organized with a passion for photography.
• Edit unit and gallery photography for Amazon Originals Programming.
• Fulfill photo requests for the marketing and publicity departments.
• Oversee talent photo approvals.
• Oversee retouching on unit photography.
• Ensure photography is organized and available to international partners prior to show launches.
• Caption key sets of unit photography for Amazon Originals titles.
• Assist Photography Manager in unit and photography production as needed.
• Produce photo galleries for assigned titles.
• Negotiate and license third party photos as needed.
• Open internal POs and negotiate with third party vendors.
• Minimum 3 years editing entertainment photography.
• A thorough understanding of the design production process and terminology.
• Comprehensive understanding of photography including file formats and terminology.
• Experience licensing images.
• Ability to understand photographic needs for internal and external editorial/marketing clients.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in Photo Mechanic, Lightroom or similar editing program.