International Production Manager
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is looking for a production manager to support International television projects produced around the world. Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon.com. Over the past 4 years, we have debuted award winning and ground-breaking programming (Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, The Grand Tour). In 2018, we will continue to provide excellent shows and break new ground in the television and film industry.
The Production Manager will manage all productions from third party productions to Amazon Studios in various countries. You will be responsible for overseeing budgets, schedules, and overall productions for Amazon Studios. The position will include working with Creative, Production, Post-Production, Marketing, PR, Legal, and Business Affairs. This role will work directly with the Production Operations and Development teams in various countries, and you will be the main point of contact for rest of world with the Production Operations teams in Los Angeles. You will also evaluate new production related products and provide thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions and new technologies.
• Oversees all projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Meets with show production managers and creative executives in budget and production meetings.
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyzes budgets and cost reports.
• Acts a liaison from producers to Head of Production.
• 10-15 years of experience as Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Organized and with great attention to detail.
• Understanding of budgeting, scheduling and cost reports.
• On set problem solving ability.
• Live action experience.
• Experience with delivery of assets to studio.
• Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production.
• Experience with guilds and unions.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Even-tempered, grace under pressure, collaborative problem-solving ability.
• Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet