Intern - Public Relations
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2017 10:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Public Relations jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Intern - Public Relations postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Amazon Studios PR Team is seeking a bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated intern to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. The Amazon Studios Internship Program gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as Transparent, Man in the High Castle and Tumble Leaf, and critically-acclaimed films Manchester By the Sea, Café Society, Neon Demon, and Love & Friendship. In addition to working closely with the PR Team in our Santa Monica offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events, and screenings.
Our summer internship class will take place from May 22 to August 28, 2017. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate degree.
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
• Strong interest in public relations. Prior PR experience preferred.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills.
• Positive, proactive, and able to exercise great judgment and common sense.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.