Home Entertainment Creative Marketing Manager
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Oscar-winning films Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, alongside the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids and an extensive library of Amazon feature films.
We are seeking an experienced Home Entertainment Creative Marketing Manager to join the marketing and distribution team. The position works closely with finance, creative, legal, PR, and business affairs. We are looking for a passionate home entertainment professional with at least 7 years relevant creative marketing experience to deliver results in the home entertainment window. The role requires excellent project management skills, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visual), and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, creative, data and detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment.
• Work closely with theatrical marketing and filmmakers to deliver creative marketing for the home entertainment window
• Establish best practices for creation and delivery of home entertainment marketing materials
• Cross-functional management from theatrical release through to home entertainment, with a focus on maximizing value to Prime Video
• Continuous testing and analysis
• Manage and execute creative materials to support expanding monetization opportunities including promotions and business development opportunities
• Conduct reporting and data analysis to analyze performance and provide key requirements to technical teams to establish relevant partner tracking and reporting
• 7 years in relevant experience managing home entertainment creative
• Excellent creative skills and proven ability to use data to make decisions
• Proven ability to clearly and concisely convey information, ideas, and policies
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with Amazon executives at all levels, as well as outside producers, agents and distribution partners
• Knowledge of the theatrical and home entertainment business across the landscape
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
• Keen eye for detail and ability to create impactful marketing materials
• Bachelors Degree required
• Studio or agency side marketing experience
• Detailed knowledge of entertainment, new digital trends and technologies