Global Production Studio Manager
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a Global Studio Manager to oversee a new and growing in-house production studio which supports the work of our Originals Marketing campaigns. This role will supervise a small group of production artists and asset managers to ensure that all work is built and released to proper specifications and delivered to our internal and external partners on-time. Working closely with the Head of Marketing Operations and Production, this position will create a workflow structure for how work enters and leaves the studio and implement studio best-practices. This candidate must possess proven leadership skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines within a high-pressure environment. They must be able to motivate a team with a range of skill sets and effectively prioritize the studio workload.
This studio will output multi-media deliverables, including print, digital, and social media assets.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operational efficiency of the in-house production studio.
• Ability to effectively allocate and assign work among team members.
• Responsible for overseeing all production materials that are released to internal and external partners (media outlets, print vendors, websites, social media platforms, etc.)
• Set priorities to meet deadlines.
• Hire and train production artists and freelance staff as needed.
• Advanced knowledge of design and production software.
• Regularly update studio schedules and develop road maps for studio work on a weekly basis.
• Keep all internal stakeholders informed about project status.
• Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail a must.
• Create and maintain studio archiving and filing systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Foster a spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
• 10 Years managing an in-house studio in the advertising, network, or marketing industries.
• Experience with DAM and folder management systems within a marketing or advertising agency studio environment.
• Proficient in MAC Adobe CC Software
• Design experience or background preferred.
• Experience building a small studio from the ''ground up'' preferred.
• International asset development experience preferred.