Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/17/2017 6:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Digital Designer/Editor jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Digital Designer/Editor postings
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a talented Video Editor / Digital Designer who is well versed in social media platforms and proficient in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Must understand branding, delivery formats, still and editorial design.
The position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work collaboratively with creative team, brand strategists and social strategists to create short, visually compelling social videos for internal and external platforms that are aligned with campaign strategy.
• Design and animate original text, backgrounds and graphics for static graphics or videos.
• Media management, asset organization and file delivery.
• Music edits and searches
• Updating cards or graphics for existing trailers and promos
• Various minor editing and design projects.
• Assignments span all Amazon Originals including Kids, scripted Drama, scripted Comedy and Unscripted series, as well as Brand.
• Ability to execute ideas that are on strategy, within Amazon guidelines and suggest creative options to producers
• Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sharp attention to detail
• Must possess the ability to insert and maneuver several key graphic assets
• Expert knowledge of current social media best practices, including channel requirements, screen resolution, and file optimization
• Passion for digital media and strong design and typography skills
• Technically proficient in all video codecs and format and the ability to transcode between them flawlessly. You should know the difference between an inter-frame and intra-frame codec.
• Expert in Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Resourceful and solution-oriented attitude.
• Solid technical knowledge in all phases of post-production; video compression standards, aspect ratios, frame rates, and HD/2K/4K post production workflow.
• Must have samples of your work
• Always be learning, be curious and be positive.
• BA/BS degree
• Music editing and sound design experience
• Experience cutting trailers or TV promos
• Knowledge of IA/UX documentation and mobile/smartphone platforms
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.