Delivery & Distribution Manager
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2016 10:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Delivery & Distribution Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Delivery & Distribution Manager postings
Full Time Job
Hire & Develop the Best
The Delivery and Distribution Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to-- ownership and maintenance of our Amazon Studios delivery schedules as well as our media and document libraries. Oversee delivery from productions to our mastering vendors and coordinate delivery of our master materials to the Amazon platform as well as our home entertainment/theatrical distribution partners. She/He will help conduct quality control on our feature master files and facilitate any and all changes or fixes that arise. This position will work closely with Amazon Legal, Marketing, Production, and Acquisition teams as well as external vendors and distributors. The position requires the ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside of the department and studio. It is critical that the candidate possess technical fluency about film and digital deliverables for features.
• Create, maintain, and send both Avails & Metadata forms for all Amazon Studio original features.
• Curate and manage media, documents, and other asset libraries.
• Interact with and coordinate delivery of materials to and from numerous outside vendors and distributors.
• Distribute assets for PR, Marketing, and International needs
• Help track and drive completion of key deliverables for all features
• Demonstrate an interest in developing and implementing new technologies and approaches to optimize workflow efficiency.
• Strong writing and verbal skills, particularly in communicating technical processes.
3-5 years of feature post production or distribution experience
Strong experience with UHD and HDR workflows and deliverables
Strong experience with complex delivery schedules for theatrical and home entertainment distribution
Strong relationships with sound, editorial, and finishing post houses
Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages in the post process.
A combination of experience both inside a studio-style organization, vendor organization, or as a freelance post supervisor.
Strong working knowledge of various delivery file formats
Experience with domestic and international deliverables and distribution
Experience with MPAA and Guild requirements/specifications
Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor