Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a highly intelligent, results oriented and talented individual with a passion for original entertainment to join our growing team. The Brand Manager will be responsible for executing promotions on and off Amazon that build awareness of our Amazon Original Series. They will also help with the development of advertising creative, media plans and analyze and track campaign success against goals. This individual will be based in Santa Monica.
• Drive buzz and awareness of Amazon Original series
• Execute integrated marketing plans for kids, drama and comedy shows from execution through post mortem
• Execute innovative yet cost-effective media and marketing strategies to promote Amazon Original Programming
• Collaborate with and manage third-party agencies and internal stakeholders to execute advertising and promotional materials,
• Collaborate with Amazon Instant Video to seek out, develop and implement cohesive marketing strategies that meet overall campaign goals for key launches.
• Monitor and analyze key marketing metrics (CPP, CPM, etc.), quality, and campaign performance
• 5 years of relevant marketing team management experience with a major brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• Experience with either the creative development or media planning process
• An understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social, out of home, grassroots, TV/radio, and alternative marketing
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and third-party agencies
• Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
• Bachelor's degree is required in business, finance, marketing or related fields.
• MBA Preferred
• Relevant marketing experience within entertainment or original entertainment properties
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
Hire & Develop the Best
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Anyone can upload a script online for Amazon Studios to review, and those who choose to make their projects public can also receive feedback from the Amazon Studios community. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, The New Yorker Presents, Red Oaks, Hand of God, Bosch, and Catastrophe . Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, and the Annecy, Annie, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf. Amazon Studios' first original movie, Spike Lee's Chi-Raq, premiered in theatres in 2015, with more coming soon.
Interested in learning more about how Amazon Studios is a pioneer in the space? Apply for more information!