Brand Coordinator, Originals Marketing
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is the original content arm of Amazon Prime Video on Amazon.com. The Studios team is responsible for creating distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming, and in the past year alone we have launched many new series, seasons and specials for adults and kids, including Emmy-winning Amazon Original Series ''Transparent,'' ''Mozart in the Jungle,'' ''Tumble Leaf'' and ''The Man in the High Castle.''
The Studios team is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers. Working with members of the Brand Team, the Brand Coordinator will be responsible for helping execute campaigns on and off Amazon that build awareness for and deeper engagement with Amazon Original Series. This individual will be based in Santa Monica, California.
• Work with Brand Team to help execute integrated marketing plans for kids, drama, comedy and unscripted series – working closely with all stakeholders including, but not limited to, creative, media, social, PR, content development, legal, research, production, business development, Amazon Media Group, Amazon O&O, product, external agencies and other relevant teams
• Maintain workback schedules for campaigns and update in a timely manner
• Lead designated support functions including organizing documents, meeting planning and preparation, conference reports and more
• Research industry and competitive landscape and help provide insights to Brand Team and other members of marketing
• Track key deliverables and follow-up with stakeholders as needed
• Open and process PO's
• Provide ad hoc project support to marketing team
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
• 3 years of relevant marketing experience with a major brand or entertainment company, with focus on simultaneously managing multiple initiatives
• Solid understanding of marketing principles and customer engagement tactics
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in a lean work environment
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves to get work done, even when outside the scope of the job
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication or related field
• Working knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platforms
Hire & Develop the Best
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Anyone can upload a script online for Amazon Studios to review, and those who choose to make their projects public can also receive feedback from the Amazon Studios community. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, The New Yorker Presents, Red Oaks, Hand of God, Bosch, and Catastrophe . Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, and the Annecy, Annie, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf. Amazon Studios' first original movie, Spike Lee's Chi-Raq, premiered in theatres in 2015, with more coming soon.
Interested in learning more about how Amazon Studios is a pioneer in the space? Apply for more information!