Asset Manager, Creative Services
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2017 10:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Asset Manager, Creative Services jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Asset Manager, Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Anyone can upload a script online for Amazon Studios to review, and those who choose to make their projects public can also receive feedback from the Amazon Studios community. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, The New Yorker Presents, Red Oaks, Hand of God, Bosch, and Catastrophe . Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, and the Annecy, Annie, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf. Amazon Studios' first original movie, Spike Lee's Chi-Raq, premiered in theatres in 2015, with more coming soon.
Amazon Studios is seeking a Digital Asset Manager to join our Marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and distributing all digital marketing assets related to our Amazon Originals programming. The asset manager will serve as the ''go-to'' resource for asset management inquiries. They will be responsible for developing new strategies and system improvements to optimize asset management processes for our internal and external partners. The asset manager will manage site/platform updates, create user accounts to access and transmit material, manage permissions, capacity, and track downloads and usage of content. This role will report to the Head of Marketing Operations and Production.
• Experience managing assets at an entertainment agency or network.
• Ingest – Adding files and metadata to a central repository
• Annotate – Commenting, collaborating and/or making notes on assets to determine and control uses and promote an asset's ability to be repurposed effectively.
• Catalog – Indexing and classifying assets in a number of ways in which they can be controlled and easily retrieved by approved users to use for appropriate communications
• Store – Preserving the integrity of the digital file and its metadata for the lifetime of an asset so that it can be controlled, versioned, repurposed and archived according to administrative direction
• Retrieve – Searching, finding, accessing and/or delivering assets in the proper file formats (often involving file transformation services) so that the asset(s) may be used according to the intended and/or permitted uses
• Work with third party vendors to obtain talent approvals.
• Manage clearances for photography, clips, and footage as required.
• Caption key sets of unit photography for Amazon Original titles.
• Manage and maintain an asset release schedule.
• Ensure assets are organized and available to international partners prior to show launches.
• Experience working in various DAM systems (Lightbox, Media Manager, Digital Fusion, etc.)
• Develop and maintain creative digital asset database for internal and international partners and maintain organized in-house file servers.
• Responsible for upload and tagging of marketing assets.
• Streamline and manage photo production process and digital image processing (file naming and archiving RAW files.
• Experience curating and organizing digital assets with high attention to detail.
• 3-5 years experience managing assets at an entertainment agency, network, or studio preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of photography, video, and social media file formats and terminology.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• Prior experience with image production, digital asset management and publishing content for web
• Prior experience planning and/or building a DAM is a plus.
• Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid.