Paid Intern - Warner Bros Studio College Ambassador
Allied Integrated MarketingChicago, IL
Part Time Paid Internship
Paid Intern - Warner Bros Pictures College Ambassador
Allied Integrated Marketing, on behalf of Warner Brothers Pictures, seeks an energetic, creative student to serve as a Studio College Ambassador. The ideal applicant is dynamic, involved in their school community, and loves movies!
Duties Vary, But May Include:
• Brainstorming events on- and off-campus with the goal of raising awareness and interest in specific film releases;
• Outreach to campus groups and/or academic departments with an interest in a specific film;
• Inviting college audiences to special advance screenings of new movies;
• Working with campus media outlets to promote and publicize upcoming movies;
• Attending pre-release screenings of new films, helping Agency staff to manage the screening(s) and report on audience reaction;
• Keeping the agency, and through them the studio, informed regarding campus happenings, including academic calendars, trends, and interests.
• Must be at least 18 years of age upon internship start date;
• Must be a legal U.S. resident;
• Must be enrolled as a full time student in a college or graduate school program;
• Must be energetic and enthusiastic;
• Should be engaged with campus community;
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Stipend of $400 per month
• Ambassadorship-related expenses will be reimbursed if approved in advance;
• Potential to cover additional events for other Agency clients for payment;
• Free movies!!
ABOUT ALLIED INTEGRATED MARKETING
Allied Integrated Marketing is a full service integrated marketing firm focused on the entertainment industry and comsumer brands, specializing in delivering targeted programs on a local, regional or national basis. The firm has 23 offices in the U.S. and Canada, making it the largest privately held company of its kind in North America. Allied has a management team of creative, advertising, publicity and promotions specialists with a great depth of knowledge and industry experience. Some of our current clients include 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, IFC, Food Network, The Disney Store, Mattel, and W Hotels as well as the touring productions of Mamma Mia!, Wicked, Book of Mormon and Hamilton.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online